Click here for FryAir™ Touch Pork Belly recipe
1.5kg pork belly
4 tsp white vinegar
4 tsp rice bran oil
3 tsp salt
1. Dry pork fat with a paper towel.
2. Cut slits into pork fat.
3. Lightly coat pork fat with white vinegar.
4. Place high rack in FryAir™.
5. Place pork belly on high rack.
6. Dry pork fat at 90° for 15 minutes. (This will draw out excess moisture and create beautiful crackling!)
7. Lightly coat pork fat with oil.
8. Sprinkle salt on pork fat.
9. Cook at 220° for 35 minutes. – Watch the crackling while cooking and adjust temperature up, or down if needed.
10. Let rest for five minutes.
11. Carve pork belly.
Click here for FryAir™ Touch Crispy Cauliflower recipe
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp mint leaves
½ cup yoghurt
1. Chop cauliflower into bite size pieces.
2. Mix dry ingredients in a small bowl.
3. In a separate bowl drizzle olive oil on cauliflower.
4. Mix dry ingredients into cauliflower.
5. Chop mint leaves into small pieces.
6. In a small bowl mix mint leaves into yoghurt.
7. Drizzle olive oil onto yoghurt and mint mixture.
8. Place high rack and non-stick tray into FryAir™.
9. Pre heat FryAir™ at 210° for two minutes.
10. Pour cauliflower into FryAir™.
11. Cook at 230° for three minutes.
12. Stir cauliflower.
13. Cook for another three minutes at 230°.
Click here for FryAir™ Touch Rack of Lamb recipe
1 Rack of lamb
2 tsp oil
2 tsp mixed herbs
Pinch salt and pepper
1. Chop vegetables
2. In a bowl, add herbs, salt pepper and oil to vegetables.
3. Mix together.
4. Sprinkle herbs, salt and pepper onto lamb rack fat.
5. Place low rack in FryAir™
6. Preheat FryAir™ at 210° for two minutes.
7. Place lamb rack and vegetable onto low rack.
8. Cook at 210° for 15 minutes.
9. Check food, turn vegetables if needed.
10. Cook for another 15 minutes at 210°.
11. Cut, serve, season and enjoy!
Click here for FryAir™ Touch Stir Fry recipe
200gms raw prawns
4 Tbsp soy sauce
2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp honey
Sprinkle chilli flakes
200gms stir fry vegetables
1. In a bowl mix – soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, brown sugar, honey and chilli flakes.
2. Place fry basket on the FryAir™ rotisserie.
3. Fill the fry basket with – prawns, vegetables and marinade.
4. Cook at 210° for 15 minutes. (Cook noodles separately.)
5. Remove from FryAir™ using provided tongs.
6. Put noodles and stir fry in a bowl, and pour any extra marinade from the base of the FryAir™ onto the stir fry.
7. Mix together.
Click here for FryAir™ Touch Ham Panini recipe
4 slices camembert
3 tsp cranberry sauce
1. Butter panini
2. Spread cranberry sauce on panini
3. Add ham
4. Add camembert
5. Add spinach
6. Place panini in double sided grill.
7. Place double sided grill in FryAir™ rotisserie.
8. Cook at 230° for five minutes.
9. Remove from FryAir™ with provided tongs.
10. Open lid – take care as it will be hot!
11. Cut panini.